Tucked into Mt Nevis, this approximately 4 acre Caribbean classic containing fruit trees, vegetable gardens and a vast variety of tropical flowers and trees, lies situated in the Zetlands area of Gingerland.
A short distance from the Hermitage Inn, the property was built “Nevis Style” in 1987. The 2 bedroom en-suite unit, with a large verandah running the entire length, is separated from the main house by a short walkway.
The main house consists of an indoors living room, large kitchen and powder room. Attached is a stunning screened and cut stone addition with living room and dining area seating 8 to 12. The verandah runs the length of the house and leads to steps down to a tiled swimming pool. Ocean Views are panoramic from the house, bedrooms and pool. Seasonal sunsets are available from a cocktail lookout.
Unique opportunity for a family compound. Beaches and Charlestown are a 15 minute drive and yet Mountain Glory offers a cool, peaceful and private respite from the hot tropical sun.
Interior – Main House
* Living room and kitchen with powder room – 23ft x 20ft 6”
* Adjoining screened living room and dining room – 23ft x 17ft 6”
* Garage below main living area.
Interior – Bedroom Unit
* Master bedroom – 13ft x 11ft
* Guest bedroom – 13ft x 9ft
* Master bath – 12ft x 11ft
* Guest bath (Jack and Jill configuration) – 7ft 6” x 6ft 6”
* Spacious verandah runs the length of the main building – 40ft x 16ft (40ft x 10ft is covered).
* Verandah at the front of the bedroom units is all covered : 29ft x 6ft
* Swimming pool: 24ft x 8ft with a depth of about 5ft 6”. Recently tiled.
* Cistern: 30,000 gallons
* Very private property.
* Property well constructed.
* Immaculately maintained since being built – vendors had the property built in 1987
* Very large acreage with scope to build additional buildings as required.
* Good views from main house, bedroom unit and cocktail lookout.
* Roof replaced 2021
* Pool re-tiled 2020
* Exterior of property repainted 2021